2020 Worship Singer Training Series from vocal coach Kim Snyder /The Voice Club.
In the first in this series of LIVE free worship vocal training videos for worship singers, I’m sharing what worship leaders are most concerned about now that their singers have been social distanced from church for so long…
…and what they wish singers would come back knowing after the Coronavirus Pandemic event.
In this episode we tackle :
- The #1 thing worship leaders wished their singers knew along with
- Why worship team singers quit: the stages, and
- Why confidence can derail even the most authentic worship singers.
ENTIRE SERIES HERE
Make worship better and more fulfilling through this live worship workshop for singers:
- Episode 1: Naked Worship – the private worship that revolutionized my view of public worship
- Episode 2: Confidence – how to avoid worship fails with proven steps for true confidence, shaky notes and nerves on the platform (Holy Holy Holy hymn)
- Episode 3: Connection – bringing new life into corporate worship: 6 step professional singers plan to make the most impact in every song
- Episode 4: Vocal Control – why notes fall apart or start weak & how to get and control vibrato at any age that creates a beautiful blend
- Episode 5: Vocal Power – Singing strong without pain, the difference between volume and power, the #1 power note killer, 2 powerful strain stoppers (Way Maker)
- Episode 6: Becoming a Power Team – the roles of leader, lead and background singer and what you’ll never hear at a worship conference, & defining expectations as a singer